Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Keeping in Touch

If you're new here, take a look at this post for information about what's going on here.

You might notice that the "Links" tab at the top has been replaced with "Contact".  LinkyTools, the service I was using to create the link list, has switched from a free to a subscription-only service, and I'm too cheap to pay for it.

Even though all the blogs are linked in the sidebar, I still liked having the list, because people could add their own blogs to the site without having to go through me.  However, we can work around that.  I've added an email address for this blog to the "Contact" page.  It's not quite a one-step process, but it's close.

If you're new here and you have a Project 365 blog you'd like added to the list, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment