Friday, December 9, 2011

Gearing Up for Next Year?

If you're new to Project 365 Central, take a look at this post for information about what's going on here.

2011 is almost over!  Can you believe it?  I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures this year!  It's been so interesting to discover what you can learn about people, some of them complete strangers before the start of this project, just by looking at a single snapshot of their lives each day.  Thanks to everyone who participated, even if you didn't make it all year.  Rachel, from Day by Day 365, wins the prize (not that there's actually a prize) for never missing a day yet.  Nice job, Rachel!

Who's up for another year?  I plan to keep going through 2012 and would love to have company again!  If you're currently participating with us, you don't need to change anything.  If you'd like to join us for 2012, send me an email through the "Contact" tab at the top.  Be sure to let me know your blog address so I can add a link to you in the sidebar.  And that's all there is to it!

Happy picture taking!

3 comments:

  1. For some strange reason when I click on the contact tab it sends me to a blank page. I am setting up my blog site as I type, so I will post my blogsite in a bit.
    Sincerely, Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://pixbypatsy.blogspot.com/
    There you go. =) My official blog spot. Oh Boy!

    ReplyDelete